Always introducing you the filthiest dubstep and eargasmic dirty dutch beats.!

Monday, January 23, 2012

HAPPY CNY GUYS!

Hows your chinese new year guys? anyway. will you be bored if you constantly listen to House , Dubstep , Dirty Dutch bla bla? I would! so my remedy is by listening to The Weeknd. Awesome progressive RnB. mega awesome. This is one of the few i love. OTher than this is Wicked Game and



Let me rescue you
I can see the truth
I can see right through the pain
Let me rescue you
Let me fill his shoes
No more tears running down your face~

ya thts the chorus, if u wanna find the whole song lyrics , go find yourself :D

anyway. to end this post , happy cny and wish you guys a prosper and happy life this year. and..

CUMON WHO DONT LOVE THIS SONG :

No comments:

Post a Comment