Always introducing you the filthiest dubstep and eargasmic dirty dutch beats.!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Natural Disaster Kryder Remix!



My friends say think of the bad things
My friends say think of the fights
And then it should be easier to walk away
No more sleepless nights And even though I don't need you
Your clearly the best thing that happened to me We should be happy ever after Happiness and laughter What a natural disaster
You're far too good for me Said you're far too good for me
We should be happy ever after Happiness and laughter

Need to tell myself
I don't care
Need to tell myself you're not there (x2) Need some air, need some space(x4)
Need some air
The way I'm feeling I just don't care.
And even though I don't need you You're clearly the best thing that happened to me We should be happy ever after What a natural disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment